Monday 13 February 2012

All things Fluffy.


I can see myself standing in an extravagant room at the window looking out at my 10 acre Estate!
 Dressed ready to attend a ball in my honor! Pa hahaha!

Sure - I could fluff around this little number in Paris for a day!

This little feather clutch is gorgeous but it would be like carrying a fluffy chicken around all night!
Cute little fluffy Ostrich feather pillow for my King Size 4 posted bed!


Sorry but how amazing is this albino peacock! I have actually seen one when I was away on a work trip in Jamberoo - it looked like it had a wedding dress on! Hmm next pet maybe!!

Cute Clutch too!

Would love to try these! Feather flapping lashes! O la laa!
Imagine giving winks with those luscious babies!

No room is complete without a Feather Dreamcatcher in a room to capture your good dreams!
I have had one of these in my room all my life! I don't know who started my little tradition! 
And just recently my mother in law brought me one back from Mexico.



No comments:

Post a Comment