Sunday 22 January 2012

Vintage Rings

There is something about vintage rings that I love. The uniqueness, the daintiness, not over the top look (well maybe some are!) and if the ring could talk imagine what they would say.


I am on a mission to find one at an auction house - a day out in an old warehouse looking at estate jewellery and homewares sounds fantastic!


My grandmother had loads of gorgeous jewellery, she had this charm braclet with little charms of country icons of where she has been.  So I also started one when Simon and I lived and travelled in Europe. Every country I have been to I have a charm! A nice tradition and since my sister inherited grandmas! - I thought I would start my own!
It looks very similar to this one...
What jewels are special to you and would you induldge in an Antique piece of Jewellery?

No comments:

Post a Comment